How to Object

You can object to this development in the following ways:

  • Complete the online objection form
  • For people aged 18 and younger, there is also an online objection form  -please encourage players from all clubs to fill this in!
  • Download the form from the links on the right, complete the form and return it to your team manager, Purrfect Pet Shop in Barton (next to Coop) or you can scan it and email it to:
  • Vist Central Bedfordshire Council Local Plan website